- Clicks and Impressions are directly imported from Campaign Manager and Sessions are reported when the user visits the site from a Campaign Manager Campaign.
- It’s possible that the Campaign Manager Advertiser is driving traffic to multiple web properties.
- You’ve enabled ‘Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging(DCLID values) for Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 reporting integration.’
- Clicks and sessions are recorded differently by different systems.
A User Sees One Of Your Campaign Manager Ads. The Next Day, The User Navigates To Your Site Through An Email Campaign. How Would Their Session Be Reported In The Campaign Manager > Campaigns Report?
- Click-Through Session
- View-Through Session
- A Click-Through Session and a View-Through Session
- The session wouldn’t be reported in Campaign Manager > Campaigns report
If Your Property Is Integrated With Both Display & Video 360 And Campaign Manager And Auto-Tagging Is Enabled, What Will Be The Source/Medium For Sessions From Display & Video 360?
- dcm-dbm / cpm
- dfa-dbm / cpm
- dbm / cpm
- dfa / cpm
Once Integrated With Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360 Or Search Ads 360, Which Types Of Conversions Can Be Reported In The Conversions > Multi-Channel Funnels Reports? (Select Three)
- Ecommerce transactions and Goals from Google Analytics
- Floodlight counters
- Floodlight sales
- Google Ads Conversions
The All Traffic > Source/Medium Report May Be Sampled While The Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 Reports Are Always Unsampled
- Click-through interaction
- Display ad impression
- Data-driven interaction
- Offline ad interaction
Why Would Dbm / Cpm Sessions Reported In The All Traffic > Source/Medium Report Differ From The Number Of Sessions Reported In The Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 Reports? (Select Two)
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report does not include view-through sessions
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report uses the Google Analytics attribution model (GA Model) while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports use the Campaign Manager attribution model (CM Model)
- The All Traffic reports use the date range set in Google Analytics while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports report sessions during the lookback window
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report may be sampled while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports are always unsampled
Using The BigQuery Export Schema, Which Of The Following Fields Are Available In BigQuery?
- Custom dimensions, landing page, hit number, client ID
- Clicks, impressions, hit number, client ID
- Custom channel groups, landing page, time on page
- Custom dimensions, hit number, client ID
What Needs To Be Created Before Completing The BigQuery Integration With Analytics 360?
- Data Table
- Google Drive
- BigQuery API
- Google Cloud Platform Project
What Reporting Objectives Can Be Accomplished In BigQuery But Not Within The Google Analytics Interface? (Select Two)
- Analyzing and visualizing Source/Medium values for all website users.
- Reporting on e-commerce transaction rates for each brand of your business.
- Reporting on the amount of time between events occurring across multiple sessions.
- Reporting on the unsampled pageview paths that users followed.
Which Of The Following Are Benefits Of Using BigQuery To Analyze Your Analytics 360 Data? (Select Three)
- You can access hit-level data
- You can query unsampled user page paths
- You can create fast, easy-to-share dashboards and charts
- You can combine your Analytics 360 data with data from other sources
What Is BigQuery?
- Data Visualization Tool
- Data Warehouse
- Dynamic Optimization Tool
- Data Transfer Service
What Is A Key Benefit Of Custom Tables When Compared To Unsampled Reports?
- Custom Tables support ad-hoc analysis with reports in the Google Analytics user interface
- Custom Tables enable you to pull more unsampled historical data
- Custom Tables have higher row limits than Unsampled Reports
- Custom Tables can be scheduled to run daily
What Would Indicate That Your Report Has Exceeded Its Row Limit?
- The report shows a message that it is not based on 100% of sessions
- You see “(other)”? as a row for the primary dimension in your report
- You see “Unsampled Reports”? as an available Export option
- You are unable to show more than 5,000 rows in the user interface
When Does Sampling Occur In Analytics 360 Reports?
- When a report contains a high cardinality dimension
- When a standard report contains more than six months of data
- When an ad-hoc query exceeds the sampling threshold for sessions
- When a standard report exceeds the sampling threshold for sessions
In The Custom Funnel Below, What Was The Percentage Of Users Who Left The Funnel Between Stage 1 And Stage 2?
Which Of The Following Statements About Custom Funnels Are True? (Select Three)
- Custom Funnels populate with historical data.
- Custom Funnels can consist of any number of stages.
- Custom Funnel stages can be based on pages or events.
- A single stage can consist of multiple rules.
Which Features Need To Be Configured Within The Views Of Your New Roll-Up Property? (Select Three)
- Exclude URL Query Parameters
Which Feature Is Unique To Roll-Up Reporting Properties
- BigQuery Export
- Source Properties report
- Users Flow report
- Audience Insights report
Which Of The Following Features Are Only Available For Analytics 360 Properties? (Select Three)
- Roll-Up Reporting
- Custom Tables
- Custom Funnels
- Custom Dimensions & Metrics