- Content Grouping
- Advertising features
- User permissions on the view
- In-Page Analytics
When A Dashboard Is Shared, Users Can Edit The Dashboard Configuration.
When Selecting “Share Template Link”? In The Dashboard, What Will Be Shared?
- Dashboard only
- Data only
- Dashboard and data
- Neither dashboard nor data
How Can The Amount Of Data In A Sampled Google Analytics Report Be Increased?
- Apply additional filters
- Remove the Secondary Dimension
- Choose “Faster response”? in the sampling pulldown menu
- Choose “Greater precision”? in the sampling pulldown men
Which Google Analytics Visualization Compares Report Data To The Website Average?
- Pivot view
- Comparison view
- Performance view
- Percentage view
What Is A “Secondary Dimension”? In Google Analytics?
- An additional widget you can add to a dashboard for more specific analysis.
- An additional metric you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- An additional dimension you can add to a report for more specific analysis.
- A visualization that allows you to understand the impact of your data
What Is A “Metric”? In Google Analytics?
- A dimension that can help you analyze site performance.
- The dates in your date range.
- A segment of data separated out in a report for comparison.
- The numbers in a data set often paired with dimensions.
What Is A “Dimension”? In Google Analytics?
- The total amount of revenue a business has made in a given date range.
- An attribute of a data set that can be organized for better analysis.
- A comparison of data between two date ranges.
- A report that offers information about your audience.
What Is The “Bounce Rate”? In Google Analytics?
- The number of times unique users returned to your website in a given time period
- The percentage of sessions in which a user exits from your homepage
- The percentage of total site exits
- The percentage of visits when a user landed on your website and exited without any interactions
What Does The “Users”? Metric Measure?
- The total number of visits to your website
- Users that had at least one session on your site in the given date range
- Users that landed on the homepage of your website
- Users who have signed up to an email newsletter on your website
What Feature Would Be Used To Compare Two Date Ranges In A Report?
- Hourly, Day, Week, Month views in the time graph
- Real-time reports
- Date range comparison
- Account selector
When A Filter Is Applied To A View, What Data Is Affected?
- Data from before the filter was created
- Data from after the filter was created
- All the data available in a view
- None of the data available in a view
In Which Order Does Google Analytics Filter Data?
- Alphabetical order by filter name
- The order in which the filters were last edited
- The order in which the filters are applied
- Randomized order
Why Is It Important To Keep One Unfiltered View When Using Filters With Google Analytics?
- To ensure you can always access the original data
- In order to configure Goals
- In order to use a filter for multiple views
- There is no reason to have an unfiltered view
What Are The Options For Filtering Data In Google Analytics?
- Exclude data from a view
- Include data in a view
- Modify how data appears in your reports
- All of the abov
A Deleted View Can Be Recovered By Account Administrators Within How Many Days?
When A New View Is Created, What Data Will Be Included?
- Data from before the view was created
- Data from after the view was created
- Data from before and after the view was created
- No data
Where Should The Analytics Tracking Code Be Placed In The HTML Of A Webpage To Collect Data?
- Immediately after the opening <head> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </head> tag of your website
- Immediately after the opening <body> tag of your website
- Immediately before the closing </body> tag of your website
To Use Analytics To Collect Website Data, What Must Be Added To The Website Page HTML?
- Google campaign parameters
- Google Analytics terms and conditions
- Google Analytics tracking code
- A permissions button
To Locate A Property’s Analytics Tracking Code, Which Sequence Of Steps Should Be Followed?
- Admin > Tracking Code > Tracking Info
- Admin > Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Reports > Audience > Tracking Code
- Audience Reports > Settings > Tracking Code
A User With “Edit”? Permissions At The Account Level Will Automatically Have “Edit”? Permissions At Which Other Levels?
Which Represents The Hierarchical Structure Of A Google Analytics Account From Top To Bottom?
- View > Account > Property
- Property > Account > View
- Account > View > Property
- Account > Property > View
Once Google Analytics Processes Data, It’s Stored In A Database Where It Can’t Be Modified.
When Will Google Analytics End A Session By Default?
- After 30 minutes, regardless of user activity on your website
- Once the user opens another browser window
- When a user is inactive on your site for 30 minutes or more or closes a browser window
- At noon every day
The Analytics Tracking Code Can Collect Which Of The Following?
- Language the browser is set to
- Type of browser
- User’s favorite website
- Device and operating system
To Collect Data Using Google Analytics, Which Steps Must Be Completed?
- Install Google Analytics desktop software
- Create an Analytics account
- Add Analytics tracking code to each webpage
- Download the Analytics app
Using Tracking Code, Google Analytics Can Report On Data From Which Systems?
- E-commerce platforms
- Mobile Applications
- Online point-of-sales systems
- Systems not connected to the Internet