- Prevent editing in content editors is not an option in HubSpot CMS templates.
- Prevent editing in content editors is a blog feature that allows developers to lock the number of tags in a blog.
- Prevent editing in content editors allows content editors to set permissions levels for specific content so that other editors cannot make edits.
- Prevent editing in content editors allows developers to set static values for components at the template level that content editors cannot modify in the page editor.
Which Of The Following Statements About Navigation Items Is FALSE?
- Navigation items can have extra URL parameters.
- It is possible to create items without links.
- Navigation items are automatically created when editors create a new page and cannot be created elsewhere.
True Or False? Page Metadata Can Be Populated In The “Settings” Section Of The Page Editor.
Which Of The Following Is NOT An Important Aspect Of Using HubL?
- Memorizing all tags and parameters
- Developer info
Which Of The Following Is NOT A System Template?
- Email subscription preferences page
- Search results page
- Blog preferences page
- Error page
Which Of The Following Statements About HubL Filters Is TRUE?
- HubL filters are only used in expressions.
- HubL filters are used for a wide variety of tasks.
- HubL filters cannot be used in loops.
- HubL filters do not accept arguments or parameters.
Which Of The Following Statements About Email Templates Is NOT True?
- CAN SPAM fields are required.
- You can customize the appearance of CAN SPAM content with HTML and CSS.
- Email templates cannot contain custom modules.
- Email testing is accessed through the editor.
Which Of The Following Is NOT An Aspect Of HubDB?
- HubDB is a semi-relational data store.
- HubDB is a subset of fork of MySQL.
- HubDB uses tables to store data in rows.
- HubDB tables are accessed with a unique ID.
Which Of The Following Is NOT Possible With HubL?
- Passing data from HubL to client side code
- Passing data from client side code to HubL
- Looping through data
- Conditionally executing HubL statements
Which Of The Following Statements About Blog Settings Is TRUE?
- Content editors can assign any number of templates to individual blog posts by tag.
- It is not possible to assign separate templates for listing and post views in settings.
- Listing page post summaries can be enabled and disabled in settings.
- All blog settings can be overridden by HubL at the template level.
True Or False? HubDB Is A Good Place To Store Customer Data Such As Credit Card Numbers.
Which Of The Following Characters Are Used To Open A HubL Statement?
Which Of The Following Statements About Using HubL In Blog Listing Templates Is NOT True?
- Use a loop to add blog posts to the listing template.
- Author name is the only author data available in the listing conditional of a template.
- Conditionals can be used to add or subtract content from author and topic views.
- If you’re using one template for both the listing and post views, you’ll need a conditional to separate the markup for each view.
Which Of The Following Is NOT A Sound Strategy For Working With HubDB?
- Plan out your data needs with stakeholders before creating tables in HubDB.
- While adding data to tables, create columns as needed and iterate as the project grows.
- Use multiple tables linked with foreign ids to handle complex, multi-facetedcontent.
- Use select columns to standardize repeated values.
Which Of The Following Statements About HubL Module Syntax Is Untrue?
- Basic module syntax is a single line statement.
- HubL modules use three curly braces to open and close tags.
- HubL modules can be added with a block syntax.
- HubL modules use parameters for required and optional module settings.
Which Of The Following Statements About Blog Templates Is NOT True?
- Listing and post pages can be separate templates.
- Templates are connected to blogs in settings.
- Blog templates must contain an author profile and a full list of available topics.
- The blog content module contains listing and post HubL markup.
Which Of The Following Is Not An Aspect Of Dynamic Pages?
- Dynamic pages require multiple templates.
- Pages are generated from table rows.
- A published page must be linked to a dynamic page table via page settings.
- Links to dynamic pages should be added to the listing section of a template.
Which Type Of CMS Assets Do Not Require HubL?
- Custom modules
- Drag and drop templates
- Coded email templates
- Coded blog templates
Which Of The Following Statements About Modules Is FALSE?
- Modules can be used to maintain consistency in site functionality.
- Modules can be used to add consistency to website maintenance.
- Modules can be used to create a more consistent user experience for editors.
- None of the above.
Which Of The Following HubL And HubDB Behaviors Should Be Avoided If Possible?
- Use a filter query to reduce the data returned from a request.
- Use the reject attribute filter to create subsets of table data from an initial request.
- Use multiple requests to the same table to build complex templates.
- Use loops to access data in multi-select columns.
Which Of The Following Is Not Included In HubL?
Which Of The Following Statements About Module Fields Is TRUE?
- Modules can contain logic fields.
- Modules have 7 available fields.
- Math fields allow content editors to use modules for common tasks like long division.
- Field groups can only contain fields of the same category.
Which Of The Following Statements Does NOT Accurately Describe HubL?
- HubL is a templating language for building assets in the HubSpot CMS.
- HubL provides common programming constructs like variables, loops, and conditionals.
- HubL is not client side code.
- HubL provides state management for single page apps.
- HubL can be used in both the HTML + HubL and the JS sections of the module editor.
- HubL tags contain a “post_js_rendering”? attribute so that you can pass JS data to HubL in modules.
- JS written in the HTML + HubL section of the module editor will be repeated on a page for every instance of a module.
Which CMS Tool Are Developers Most Likely To Spend The Most Time With?
- File manager
- Design manager