Above-The-Fold Ads That Are Placed At The Very Top Of The Page Have A Higher Viewability Rate Than Those Placed Just Below The Top Navigation Bar.
From Which Section Of The Reports > Queries Tab Can You Find Pre-Made Queries From Google, Relevant To Your Mobile Inventory?
- Diagnostic Queries
- Owned by me
- System Queries
In Ad Manager, Google Collects Payments From Buyers And Pays The Seller, But Does Not Take On The Collection Risk. Therefore If Google Does Not Collect From The Buyer, The Seller Will Not Get Paid.
Which Standard Instream Ad Position Might Be Compared To A Commercial, Meaning The Ad Will Show At Some Point Between When The Feature Video Starts Playing And Before It Ends?
Estimated Revenue Is The Exact Amount A Publisher Will Be Paid In The Next Eligible Payments Cycle.
In Order To Show Ads For Your Mobile In-App Inventory, What Must Be Implemented Into Your App?
- The DoubleClick Ads Software Development Expansion
- The Google Mobile Ads Digital Software Kit
- The Ad Manager Mobile Implementation Kit
- The Google Mobile Ads Software Development Kit
If Your Video Player Is Not Integrated With Google’s IMA SDK, The Following Ad Manager Line Item Priority Types Are Available To Use Except
- Ad Manager
A Channel With A Semi-Transparent Branding Type Will Reveal The Publisher ID To Potential Buyers In A Bid Request.
Which Of The Following Is Correct?
- Positioning ads next to violent content is allowed.
- Positioning ads next to pornographic or mature content is allowed.
- Using artificial means to inflate impressions, conversions and/or clicks are not allowed under specific circumstances.
- Placing ads in webmail applications is allowed.
When Creating A New Video Ad Tag, Which “Technology” Option Would You Select If Your Video Player Is Integrated With Google’s IMA SDK?
For Buyers, Your Publisher Profile Will Be Associated With All Of The Following Except
- Direct offers
- Private auctions
- Open offers
When Using Dynamic Allocation, Ad Manager Selects The Best Line Item That Can Serve To The Impression By Comparing Their CPCs (Cost-Per-Click).
It’s Commonly Seen That Wider Ad Sizes Outperform Their Taller Counterparts, Due To Their Reader-Friendly Format.
A Publisher Wants To Increase The Number Of Users That Become Loyal And Return To The Site Regularly. Which Of The Following Would NOT Help Them Achieve This Goal?
- Make it easy for users to connect with them via social networks and then push out their most popular content to drive return visits.
- Create a section that links users to popular content on the same subject to drive more engagement.
- Give users the option to subscribe to their email list for updates and/or a newsletter.
- Prohibit users from viewing the site’s full content unless they visit the site at regular intervals.
- Constantly provide new, high-quality content and showcase it on their top landing pages.
Which Of The Following Is NOT An Example Of A Sensitive Category Found In Protections?
- Weight Loss
- Education & Training
Which Of The Following Does Not Comply With The Scaled Partner Management Policy?
- Network Partners are bound by the same program guidelines as all Ad Manager publishers.
- Publishers must declare all domains before they can be served ads, including both their own domains and their network partners’ domains.
- Publishers should always be aware of the content their Network Partners are monetizing.
- Publishers must have a direct, but not necessarily contractual, relationship with a network partner to run Ad Manager ads on their site.
- Network Partners are not allowed to further subsyndicate and monetize inventory not owned by them.
After 30 Days Of Becoming An Ad Manager NPM Partner, Ad Requests From Unclassified Domains Will Not Deliver Any Ads.
Ad Manager Program Guidelines Allow Up To __ Display Ads Per Page On A Desktop Website.
According To This Ad Manager Video Ad Tag, Which Video Ad Type Is Being Targeted? Https://Googleads.G.Doubleclick.Net/Pagead/Ads?Client=Ca-Video-Pub-652071 0435163184&Slotname=8487431944&Ad_type=Skippablevideo_text_image_fl Ash&Description_url=Http%3A%2F%2Famazingnewssite.Com
- Skippable instream
- Standard instream
To Use The Dynamic Allocation Feature In Ad Manager, AdSense And/Or Ad Manager Backfill Must Be Enabled.
After You Create A New Line Item In A Ad Manager Order, A Creative Set Must Be Added. If The Video Player You’re Using Is Not Integrated With Google’s IMA SDK, Which Creative Set Type Must Be Used?
(True Or False) In A Private Auction, You’re Able To Set Minimum CPMs For Different Buyers.
A Preferred Deal Is A Feature That Allows Ad Manager Sellers To Offer Inventory To Buyers At A Fixed, Pre-Negotiated Price Before The Inventory Is Made Available To Other Buyers In The General Auction.
Which Of The Following Are ‘Mobile Inventory’ Report Dimensions? (Select All That Apply)
- Inventory Sizes
- Settings rules
- App names
What Account Capabilities Are Available With Your Mobile In-App Inventory? Select All That Apply.
- Target phones running an Android operating system
- Block sensitive categories of ads from showing, like ‘Weight Loss’ ads
- Run reports to analyze the performance of your Mobile In-App Inventory
- Create Preferred Deals and Private Auctions
A Temporary CPM ____________.
- is lower the further behind it is from meeting its delivery goal
- is used to compete only with other, contending remnant line items
- is given to a guaranteed line item to compete with Ad Manager/AdSense
- must be set up manually by the user in Ad Manager
Which Ad Size Performs Best When It Is Placed Within An App’s Text Or Other Content, Usually Appearing After The User Has Scrolled Below The Fold?
One Domain Cannot Be Classified To More Than One Child Publisher.
One Of The Most Important Optimizations A Publisher Can Do Is To Have At Least One Ad Unit Above The Fold.
Violation Of The Google Ad Manager Partner Guidelines Could Lead To The Suspension Of The Publisher’s Account.
With Dynamic Allocation Enabled, Which Of The Following Line Items Will Serve?
- Standard line item (Priority10) with $6.50 temporary CPM
- AdSense (Priority 12) with $7 CPM
To Run A New Campaign Through Ad Manager, You Will First Need To Create A(N) _____________.
Which Of The Following Ad Manager Terms Describes The Process To Set Up And Manage Ad Campaigns By Creating Orders, Line Items, And Creatives, And Then Targeting Them?
Which Of Following Ad Manager “Target Window Options” Will Make Ads Open In New Window?